NPT’s Youth Board
We facilitate a progressive leadership mentoring program that includes a Youth Board of teens, ages 13-19.
These youth apply for the position of Youth board of directors, and run the board exactly like the adult board of directors. They meet every month and discuss policy, fund raising events, and how to manage a nonprofit.
They gain social media experience running the organization’s pages:
Additional Benefits Include
- Fund and business development experience
- Public speaking development
- Master level and Broadway/TV/Film star mentoring access
- Production and performance in NPT shows and events
- Satisfy volunteer credits and/or service learning for school
- Great resume-builder
- Professional recommendation letters from staff and Entertainment pros.
The Youth Board champions NPT’s Sustainable Harmony © program, an initiative that inspires local commitment and a caring and an altruistic revolution towards interdependence as social currency – by way of artistic performance, collaboration, and mentorship.
View the Youth Board created video about it below: